We are delighted to once again be exhibiting at this years CIPD Learning and Development Show on 13th and 14th May. It truly is a special event for Learning and Development that we are always proud to exhibit at, and this year we have 7 brilliant reasons to be proud.
2015 is particularly exciting for us as we have been developing our Sales Improvement solutions; tried and tested our clients are typically enjoying a 15% or more increase in their performance and revenues, one client has even reached a 52% uplift in revenues! How you say?!! Well the best answer would be given face to face, so do pop along and see us at the show (Red Zone Stand 850), but in a nutshell here’s why…
- Our unique learning and development tools are transforming businesses, our client list has grown and we are now working with Microsoft, Kent Messenger Group, Recruitment Genius, AXA and Parseq to name a few, all are enjoying a 15% increase (or more) in not only their sales performance but also in their revenues.
- OSCA our Online Sales Coaching Aid, is now live, securing our clients success through monitoring and optimising their coaching activities in a smart digital report format.
- Following 2 years of product development, design and build our new 60 module eLearning solution is ready to launch at the CIPD show. Built to stand alone or deepen the Sales Activator offering, our eLearning is an affordable, flexible and highly efficient solution. It is customisable and measurable for maximum value and visible results, come and see a demo at our stand 850 / red zone.
- The Sales Activator Coaching and Development Toolkit – a gaming platform for learning, has been named ‘The best product the Sales Industry has seen in decades!’ by the ISMM (Institute of Sales and Marketing).
- We have produced a Consultative Sales through Service Coaching and Development Toolkit, following on from the success of the Toolkit for Sales.
- We never stop creating and developing L&D ideas and can now offer 50 wonderfully empowering and effective L&D programmes. All are tested, ISMM accredited, successful and are totally customisable by our team of experts to meet every business’s own particular needs.
- With the gamification of learning going from strength to strength we are taking our ever popular Sales Activator Game online. Developing a digital gaming tool that follows the methodology of our Coaching and Development Toolkit, but can be accessed anywhere in the world, by anyone, at anytime.
Please come and visit us at the show, we are there to talk about our products, but more importantly to advise and discuss your business. Get in touch with email@example.com to book an appointment to ensure you don’t miss out, these shows get very busy!